Friday 21 December 2007

We were asked to write a “Contemporary love poem” for MICA interview -


Tulips failed to bloom my love
Diamonds only won her smirk
Gucci purses didn’t fill my love
Nor candlelit dinners spark desire

I tried my best but the more I did,
The farther away she moved from me.
Defeated and broken, I wrote a poem.
She smiled, took my hand & said –

Love, my sweet fool, is worth more than this

You don’t need daddy’s MasterCard

This she sealed with a kiss.

-------
(there's more..)

Unfortunately, for mankind and me
There is yet a woman to say this shit
I calmly wake up and brush my teeth.


5 comments:

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Yamini said...

You have been getting weired dreams.. lonliness may be.. interesting

Did u really see nothing but the eye? said...

1st things 2nd... OK pJ

appropriate. bt aint it timeless?

bt well written though, zara aur frequently blog kijiye bhai!

Livros e Revistas said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!