Friday 25 May, 2007

To Blog or not to blog

Hi, my name is Mehul Prajapati. This is my first blog. There isn’t much that bothers me…and I had to pick my nose real deep to find something for you to chew.

Knowing that this blog would appeal to a lot of international audience, let’s use this opportunity to familiarize you with the blogger. Starting with - pronouncing the name of the aforementioned. Agreed, it’s not easy (sapped the first 3 yrs of my life!!) but it’s no rocket science!

Mehul is pronounced –

Me – Hu – L
May – who – le (C'est français)

Class, let’s have a 2 min recess!

Welcome back ;)

Prajapati is pronounced, hmmm…lets see…”pra” as in…umm..aahhh..eehhh…what the $*#@%

Ahem…if you feel like skipping the last name, that’s fine. But let’s get MEHUL right. Just so we don’t make a jackass of it/him.

The above scribble may not exactly win me the booker prize for blogging but I am only aiming for the Kalidas Samman. The background color should win me extra brownie points.

C u around?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you should get into advertising dude. seriously. thats the only place you will be taken seriously!! :) no jokes...

Unknown said...

and yeah good attempt. If I were to rate you... but why would i want to that. naah forget it!

Unknown said...

of all the comments... urs seems the easiest... but then life is never easy or maybe it is and we complicate it... hmmm...

Swati said...

love the blog mehul..by the way .. good thing u wrote us how to pronounce ur name... Me - Hu - Le, cuz "Alice" was trying too hard.. till she found the pronounciation.. she says thanx xoxox

pavan said...

aare va mehul huve je tane shikha vadiyu tane avdi gayu.....thats good yaar.....